[Bioc-devel] Cannot find SummarizedExperiment's function assays()

Sokratis Kariotis s.kariotis at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 17:08:20 CEST 2017

Hey,

I have submitted the package pathprintGEOData, which got accepted, but the
build/check report is now producing the following error:

*Error: processing vignette 'usingPathprintGEOData.Rnw' failed with
diagnostics:  chunk 1 Error in assays(result) : could not find function
"assays"*

*assays *is a function from the SummarizedExperiment package which I have
added on my Depends in DESCRIPTION. This error was not present during
building/checking before this package was accepted. Besides adding
SummarizedExperiment
to my Imports what else might be responsible for that error?

Thank you for any help on the matter!

-Sokratis