[Bioc-devel] Rdevel on Windows

Federico Marini marinif at uni-mainz.de
Fri Mar 24 17:37:58 CET 2017

Hi,

I submitted a couple of days ago my package `ideal`
(https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/330).

On Windows I am receiving a TIMEOUT error which I was not encountering.
I setup another machine for testing & checking, and now it seems R-devel
is identified as 3.5 (I was expecting to be 3.4) - and this probably
causes the failure to install any Bioc package.

@Valerie: I saw you have been assigned to the package - can the review
start only once it is built also on windows?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Federico

--
Federico Marini, M.Sc.
Institute of Medical Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Informatics (IMBEI)

Phone: +49 (0) 6131 17-8108
Fax: +49 (0) 6131 17-2968
Web: www.imbei.uni-mainz.de
E-Mail: marinif at uni-mainz.de