[Bioc-devel] xps build problem on veracruz2

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Mar 23 19:09:30 CET 2017

Dear Herve,

Thank you for your explanation.

The reason that xps does not work with ROOT 6 is that I have tried it
but there seem to be so many changes, that I did not succeed.
Since for xps there is no advantage using ROOT 6 vs ROOT 5, and ROOT 5
was still supported, I have decided to stay with ROOT 5.

BTW, I have also one question:
Why did you decide to set up a new Mac with El Capitan instead of using
the newest OS Sierra? (I have the impression that most Mac users are
either happy to stay with their old OS or they upgrade to the newest one.)

Best regards,
Christian