[Bioc-devel] Citation of an accompanying paper

Alina Selega alina.selega at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:30:03 CET 2017

Hi Monther,

Thank you for your reply!

Would that overwrite the package citation that currently shows up on the
page though? My paper doesn't cite the Bioconductor package (as it was
accepted before I had a valid link to include), it just refers to the same
name of the computational method. Is there a way to include both citations?
And if not, which one should I keep?

Thanks,
Alina