[Bioc-devel] Citation of an accompanying paper

Monther Alhamdoosh m.hamdoosh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 23:13:40 CET 2017

Hi Alina,

I think you need to add a file named CITATION in your package (usually
under the inst folder) and use bibentry as follows

bibentry(bibtype = "Article",

         title = "Combining multiple tools outperforms individual methods
in gene set enrichment analyses",

         author = c(person("Monther", "Alhamdoosh"),

                    person("Milica", "Ng"),

                    person("Nicholas", "Wilson"),

                    person("Julie", "Sheridan"),

                    person("Huy", "Huynh"),