[Bioc-devel] Package not being built on Windows or Mac

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon Mar 20 22:31:25 CET 2017

As I recall, there were issues building RCytoscape (and packages that depend on it) on Mac and Windows. Mostly because this requires a running instance of Cytoscape for each platform (and double that for release + devel). That used too much infrastructure so we disabled building on those platforms. However, since RCytoscape contains no native (C/C++/Fortran) code, it will still be available on all platforms and should install just fine.

As long as the same is true of categoryCompare then Mac/Windows users should be able to use it.

Dan