[Bioc-devel] Writing examples for accessing web API

Welliton Souza well309 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 20:13:49 CET 2017

Hi Sean,

It doesn't require authentication. I've been using this server (
http://1kgenomes.ga4gh.org) to provide working examples and do unit tests
but I am not responsible for this server. However the package was developed
to access any server endpoint that use the same API. There are many web
resources to cover, the package takes some time to run all examples.

Welliton