[Bioc-devel] GitHub mirror not synced for GenomicTuples

Malgorzata Nowicka gosia.nowicka at uzh.ch
Tue Mar 7 14:58:06 CET 2017

Hello,

I have the same issue for the DRIMSeq package. The Bioconductor git mirror is not synchronized with the svn.

Is there a way I could fix that or somebody from the core team has to do that?

I will use the squashing approach for the next time but if this happens again, should I write it to the Bioc-devel list or to some specific person?

Thank you for the help.

Best regards,

Malgorzata