[Bioc-devel] 回复: question on bioconductor/package submission

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Sun Mar 5 14:52:32 CET 2017

(including Bioc-devel again, since the question is likely interesting to
more than just you).

On 03/05/2017 08:45 AM, 张腾 wrote:
> My issue number '#283' and my package name is 'Trumpet'. This link is
> the issue of my package. Thank you for your help
> https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/283

your package first built without errors two days ago, but the commit
with the version bump was immediately followed by a commit (to NEWS)
that did not include a version bump. From the reviewers perspective, it
seems like you are still working on getting your package to meet the
minimal requirements. Make a version bump to trigger a new build.

The assigned reviewer is 'lshep'. She will provide a review of your
package, typically within two weeks of a 'clean' build, as outlined in
the 'What to expect' part of the Contribution page

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#what-to-expect

Martin