[Bioc-devel] question on bioconductor/package submission

张腾 2573552960 at qq.com
Sun Mar 5 10:40:24 CET 2017

Hi

I have developed a bioconductor package that has been built and checked without errors and warnings on all platforms. I have built a repository in Github and upload my package to my repository, then I submit an issue to Bioconductor website. The package has been built and checked without errors and warnings on all platforms through Bioconductor website.  However, how can I submit my package to the Bioconductor website and generate the download page of my package?

Thank you very much