[Bioc-devel] strange error in Jenkins build for singleCellWorkflow

Aaron Lun alun at wehi.edu.au
Tue Jun 20 16:09:13 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I'm getting a curious error in the Jenkins log when I try to build the singleCellWorkflow:

http://docbuilder.bioconductor.org:8080/job/simpleSingleCell/48/label=master/console

The key part is at the bottom:

Error: package or namespace load failed for 'GenomicFeatures' in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...):
 unable to load shared object '/var/lib/jenkins/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.4/Rsamtools/libs/Rsamtools.so':
  `maximal number of DLLs reached...

The workflow had previously been running fine on the build system; I'm not quite sure what's going on here, given that it's not even failing at the point where I made the latest changes.

Cheers,

Aaron