[Bioc-devel] adding multiple vignettes not all should be processed by the build-system

Maarten van Iterson mviterson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:07:25 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I've created a package that contains one vignette showing its core
functionality that I would like to be processed by the build-system and two
other vignettes showing more comprehensive examples, e.g. including
downloading publicly available data from GEO and 1000G vcfs which take too
much time and memory resources. I would like to show these two vignettes on
the landing page using prebuild html but don't want them to be processed by
the build-system.

Is this possible and if yes, what is the appropriate way to accomplish this?

The package is currently under review and called omicsPrint.

Regards,
Maarten