[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Issue 395: An R package OPWeight

Shakil Mohamad shakilmohamad7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 17:27:54 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have a "Timeout" problem in my package building. If I use cache = TRUE in
the vignette, the package builds smoothly; however, chache=FALSE faces
timeout problem. Can anyone know why?

I was recommended to uses cache=FALSE so that the tarball size become
<=5MB.

Another option, can I use chache=TRUE then during the push to
Biconductor, I manually delete cache folder to save the space? It worked
well before with me.

Note that, the following code I used in the vignette

knitr::opts_chunk$set(tidy = FALSE, cache = FALSE, autodep = TRUE)

Thank you

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=shakilmohamad7@gmail.com&idSignature=22>