[Bioc-devel] LOBSTAHS dev build failing on toluca2; version does not update in devel

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:04:01 CET 2017

Traditionally we have had daily builds, which then takes more than 12h to
complete.  Recently, the daily build schedule has been more intermitten - I
don't know for sure but I thought we were back to daily builds.

Still, there can be a big delay due to build time and start, like up to
36h.  But it is 1.1.3 in subversion, so I think it is a build delay.