[Bioc-devel] plotPCA in affycoretools not working

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Thu Jan 26 18:42:48 CET 2017

This isn't a question for Bioc-devel, which is intended for questions about
package development. In future, please use the support site,
https://support.bioconductor.org

That said, I have checked in a fix which should propagate through the build
servers in the next day or two. In the meantime you can simply do

exprs <- ExpressionSet(WEHAsum)
plotPCA(exprs[,-1])