[Bioc-devel] report package issue to Bioconductor

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Fri Jan 6 18:52:41 CET 2017

Hi,

It looks like CorMut doesn't have a github repo so the best approach is
to contact the maintainer directly or cc them (zpli21 at gmail.com) instead
of creating your own gist. Maybe you've tried this? Once the transition
from svn to git / github is complete you can open issues or submit a
pull request directly to the package repo.

Valerie