[Bioc-devel] maftools package not updated after pushing bug fixes.

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Fri Jan 6 12:44:58 CET 2017

On 01/06/2017 06:27 AM, Anand MT wrote:
> Hi Vladimir,
>

> Thanks for suggestion. I will try this and see if it helps.

yes hover over the red dot at the end of each line and it says that the
build version (x.y.4) is lower than the published version (x.y.31) --
the elements of the version number are treated as integers, and 4 is
less than 31 as Vladimir indicates.

Also, what is the underlying reason for the file that is sometimes not
found? It looks like something left over from some attempt at parallel
evaluation?

Martin