[Bioc-devel] Updating package

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Thu Jan 5 19:50:42 CET 2017

On 01/05/2017 01:25 PM, Charles Determan wrote:
> I committed my changes earlier this morning from the 'devel' branch via
> the 'git svn dcommit --add-author-from' the website
> (https://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git-mirrors/).  I have
> yet to see any changes on the build page though for the `devel`
> (http://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/).  Did I
> miss another step or is the build process reporting slow or perhaps I am
> looking in the wrong place still?

builds run nightly, check at the top of the page
http://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/ for the
date of the svn 'snapshot' and the date the build report is published.
Currently these are

Snapshot Date: 2017-01-03 17:15:43 -0500 (Tue, 03 Jan 2017)
Last Changed Rev: 125601 / Revision: 125601
Last Changed Date: 2017-01-03 17:11:11 -0500 (Tue, 03 Jan 2017)

This page was generated on 2017-01-04 16:34:16 -0500 (Wed, 04 Jan 2017).

You can see here

https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/OmicsMarkeR

that your commit is reflected in the mirror of the svn repository, and with

   svn co
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/OmicsMarkeR
   cd OmicsMarkeR
   svn log|head

with output

OmicsMarkeR$   svn log|head
r125696 | c.determan | 2017-01-05 10:31:07 -0500 (Thu, 05 Jan 2017) | 3
lines

increment sub-sub version for bug fix

From: Charles Determan <cdeterman at healthgrades.com>
r123124 | hpages at fhcrc.org | 2016-10-27 18:00:06 -0400 (Thu, 27 Oct
2016) | 1 line

auxiliary -concordance.tex files don't belong to the package source tree

that your commit has made it to the definitive location, the svn
repository for your package.

Martin