[Bioc-devel] Updating package

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:47:06 CET 2017

That seems to have been the issue.  It had been some time since I needed to
commit to bioconductor I forgot my username was different.  Thank you
Martin for pointing that simple problem out.  I have now 'dcommit' my
'devel' branch so if I understand correctly the changes should be with
bioconductor to apply accordingly.

Regards,
Charles

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 9:22 AM, Martin Morgan <martin.morgan at roswellpark.org