[Bioc-devel] How to get further assessment for newly submitted package?

Jurat Shayidin juratbupt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:13:20 CET 2017

Dear Lori :

I still didn't get any updated action from reviewer on our packages. We've
planned to complete package submission process by fixing possible issue
raised from Bioconductor team and proceed publication accordingly.we only
need brief, general evaluation on this package and make sure we can able to
do publication. Any chance to speed up package review process please ?
Thank you

Best regards :
Jurat