[Bioc-devel] BubbleTree devel is not updating

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Fri Feb 24 02:36:11 CET 2017

On 02/23/2017 03:19 PM, Creasy, Todd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I�ve been updating the svn repo with changes to BubbleTree
> (https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/BubbleTree.html)
> but it doesn�t seem like the nightly builds are picking up the
> changes. I�ve changed the version in the description to 2.5.3. Is
> there a reason it might not be getting updated?

On the build page for your package, e.g.,

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/BubbleTree/malbec2-buildsrc.html

check out to the left the 'Snapshot Date' and 'Last Changed Rev' / 'Last
Changed Date' and at the top of the page 'This page was generated on...'

Basically, you need to be a little more patient. The builds occur at
'night' starting at about 5:15, and last until the next day
mid-afternoon, about 16:12 for the builds that completed today. Your
initial version bumps on 02-22 were at 16:09 and are reflected in
today's builds; the bump to 2.5.3 was at 2017-02-23 14:34:46  so in time
for tonight's build and a report (sometimes things go very wrong and
there is no build report; this is not happening often these days) at
tomorrow at around 4pm Eastern.

Martin