[Bioc-devel] Updating bioconductor after computer transfer - problem

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Fri Dec 15 20:10:14 CET 2017

Hi Chris,

We have a key already for you. It is possible you are using the wrong key to access git.bioconductor.org.

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCv4h33vFVuXjQqddBgjU2398YglnXpOPL1xgU1t63JQ+bJWOQx2wl

That is the prefix of the key we have on file for you. One way is to submit a new key, if you don’t have access to the private key corresponding to your public key. You should have access once that new key is in our system.

Best

Nitesh