[Bioc-devel] unknown build error novel bioc. package

Maarten van Iterson mviterson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:09:45 CET 2017

Dear all,

Our new package, omicsPrint, has been accepted and added to the
bioconductor build system but is not passing through on any system. Locally
we are able to build install and execute the vignette. We have tried
several things without success.

The current error we got for version 0.99.29 on malbec2 is:

Error: processing vignette 'omicsPrint.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
parsing failed--expected only one '!series_data_table_begin'

(
https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.7/bioc-LATEST/omicRexposome/malbec2-buildsrc.html
)

Anyone idea's or suggestions for debugging?

Regards,
Maarten and Davy