[Bioc-devel] Version update question and an error?

Christopher John chris.r.john86 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:33:43 CET 2017

Hi

I have had a package quite recently accepted to the bioconductor. I have
two questions:

1. My version is listed as 0.99.98 in my local description file, 1.1.0 in
my bioconductor development web page, and 1.0.0 in the non development
bioconductor web page. Do I bump to 1.1.1 in my next commit to the github?

2. I may have missed another email about this, but I noticed my development
page has an error for build check for windows, but many other packages have
this for windows atm, I checked the whole list. Is this something I need to
worry about?

Below is the error code:

* checking for file 'M3C/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'M3C':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... ERROR

Many thanks,

Chris