[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor package landing pages

Nima Hejazi nhejazi at berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 28 20:48:42 CEST 2017

Hello All ---

After the relatively recent migration from SVN to git, I've followed the
various guidelines for linking the GitHub repo
<https://github.com/nhejazi/biotmle> of my package biotmle to the
Bioconductor git server, I've pushed several important updates to the Bioc
master branch.

My understanding is that the master branch represents the development
version (in contrast to RELEASE_3_5). That said, it appears that the package
landing page for the Bioc development version
<https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/biotmle.html> does
not reflect the current status of the master branch of the Bioc git history.

Perhaps I am missing something simple? Any help would be much appreciated.

Warm Regards,
— Nima Hejazi

--
Nima Hejazi