[Bioc-devel] Package not updated in build system from github

Panagiotis Moulos moulos at fleming.gr
Fri Aug 25 09:36:54 CEST 2017

Dear all,

For some time now, my package metaseqR fails to pass the checks at the
build system

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.6/bioc-LATEST/metaseqR/

Although I am not sure I understand the source of the problem (all is well
in my local systems),

"Error : object ‘vsn’ is not exported by 'namespace:vsn'"

I tried a couple of fixes to see if the problem goes away. However, it
seems that the package is not updated in the build system, although I
bumped the "z" version from x.y.z (1.17.0 to 1.17.2) for some time now (
https://github.com/pmoulos/metaseqR).

I suppose I have correctly followed the instructions here (
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-github-bioc/) since
I didn't receive any errors/warnings and all seem ok in the repository.

Any suggestions are most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Panagiotis

--
*Panagiotis Moulos, PhD*
*Post doctoral researcher in Bioinformatics,*