[Bioc-devel] git and public keys

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Wed Aug 23 22:10:28 CEST 2017

Hi Gordon,

These are they keys we have on our server.

==> key-1/g.brown.pub <==
ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAKg7Ykhiz88c8I3bGPDmGtczoUbRQdpz5pZtqlXwfz3rHnafuwNQ
==> key-2/g.brown.pub <==
ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAOKqVId1J1SpWRdwUsYPYFC9NLabWzBihRC3qLGIfO7vExxpxQl/
==> key-3/g.brown.pub <==
ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAMtXfF5bQrmWdvQcOeUkBRF0inrUwM/mepZ4b1X1vnz/wnEIIHnb
==> key-4/g.brown.pub <==
ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAJ2uyvUk4gz3XJ5RQUsG9sg9VMwNw35onDjHxTsTZzx5ZgR5O5U7
==> key-5/g.brown.pub <==
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCXGV+dRKgSPOfoL7L+JMw2HmGJ0Cwjy9w+7EspmbyA
==> key-6/g.brown.pub <==
ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBANU2PYJsjdLM1vVdfWINWX7l3erwBiO9fRN90Ccj/EC1dSffu0wS%

You can debug your session with

` ssh -v git at git.bioconductor.org`

This will show you what repos you have access to, and also which key works with our server.

Best,

Nitesh