[Bioc-devel] git and public keys

Gordon Brown Gordon.Brown at cruk.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 23 09:47:56 CEST 2017

Hi, Dario,

Thanks for the suggestion, but no, it's in .ssh, and works fine for other
uses of the public/private pair, e.g. logging into remote machines.  It's
just the Git repo that it doesn't seem to work for.

Maybe one of the maintainers could pass along the key's fingerprint so I
can match it against the key I (thought I) submitted.

Thanks,

 - Gord