[Bioc-devel] Git transition -- regenerating repositories from svn

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:24:59 CEST 2017

Hi Martin,

I've just noticed that EBImage, which is on the list of packages not to be
regenerated, is actually affected too (according to the output below).
Therefore, I would like to ask to have it regenerated for the sake of clean
commit history.

Thanks,
Andrzej

[oles at localhost EBImage]$ git log --all --committer="unknown" --oneline
d3e3542 Bumped version numbers for BioC 2.7 trunk
5b5fede git-svn-id: file:///home/git/
hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_2_6/madman/Rpacks/EBImage at 46404
bc3139a8-67e5-0310-9ffc-ced21a209358
3146d06 Bumped version numbers for BioC 2.6 release
e4a3134 Package version bump for BioC 2.6 devel.
79137d5 git-svn-id: file:///home/git/
hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_2_5/madman/Rpacks/EBImage at 42685
bc3139a8-67e5-0310-9ffc-ced21a209358
cf471ff Package version bump for BioC 2.5 release.
df1d2a5 Bumped pkg versions for BioC 2.5 devel line.
307e349 git-svn-id: file:///home/git/
hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_2_4/madman/Rpacks/EBImage at 39014
bc3139a8-67e5-0310-9ffc-ced21a209358
43efe5d Bumped pkg versions for BioC 2.4 release.
446dc82 git-svn-id: file:///home/git/
hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_2_3/madman/Rpacks/EBImage at 34828
bc3139a8-67e5-0310-9ffc-ced21a209358
4362984 Bumping version numbers for BioC 2.4 devel.
1e8d268 Bumping version numbers for BioC 2.3 release.
1a0f09f Updating the version number for the trunk post-BioC 2.2 release.
53ffd85 Create release branch for BioC 2.2.
5650568 Updating the version number for the BioC 2.2 release.
7763cc0 Remove unused BioConductor build options file.
b67438e JWM:Added biocViews