[Bioc-devel] git transition for projects with prior git history

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Fri Aug 11 03:46:09 CEST 2017

The SVN repo is the most current version of your package as far as Bioconductor goes. Unfortunately, you have totally unrelated histories by the looks of it.

I would suggest moving forward with the new git repo, after the transition is done on August 16th. I would not “delete” the repository you have per say, and keep a backup.

Best,

Nitesh