[Bioc-devel] git transition for projects with prior git history

Kevin RUE kevinrue67 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 20:46:07 CEST 2017

Thanks Nitesh,

I managed to push some changes to my other package "GOexpress" during the
beta a few days ago, so I'm looking forward to the transition next week.
For that package, I didn't hesitate much to clone into a new repository and
start fresh there.

I think I'll do the same for "TVTB", I can always keep the old one for
reference.

Thanks for the reply.
Kevin