[Bioc-devel] git transition for projects with prior git history

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Thu Aug 10 18:34:40 CEST 2017

Hi Kevin,

If your Github and SVN repos separated so much, then I’d just wait for the transition and then go from there.

Once the git server is alive, you can make a new GitHub repo at that point.

Nitesh