[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.5 is released

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Wed Apr 26 02:31:46 CEST 2017

As usual, a few corrections:

- number of software is 1383 not 1384
- number of experiment data packages is 315 not 316
- updated section for 'Deprecated and Defunct'

Deprecated and Defunct Packages
===============================

One software package (betr) was removed from this release (after being
deprecated in BioC 3.4).

Nine software packages (AtlasRDF, coRNAi, saps, MeSHSim, GENE.E, mmnet,
CopyNumber450k, GEOsearch, pdmclass) are deprecated in this release and
will be removed in BioC 3.6.

Two experimental data packages (encoDnaseI, ggtut) were removed from this
release (after being deprecated in BioC 3.4).

One experimental data package (CopyNumber450kData) is deprecated in this
release and will be removed in BioC 3.6.

Valerie