[Bioc-devel] citation on landing page does not update

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Sun Apr 23 16:04:28 CEST 2017

Looking at the build logs we see this error for the data package:

ERROR: extractCitations
  tarball:
/home/biocadmin/PACKAGES/3.5/data/experiment/src/contrib/pathprintGEOData_1.0.0.tar.gz
  error: /tmp/Rtmpo8k7A4/pathprintGEOData/inst/CITATION:18:181:
unexpected symbol
17:     pages ="68--81",
18:     textVersion = paste("Altschuler, G. M., O. Hofmann, I.
Kalatskaya, R. Payne, S. J. Ho Sui, U. Saxena, A. V. Krivtsov, S. A.
Armstrong, T. Cai, L. Stein and W. A. Hide (2013). "Pathprinting

and the same for software:

ERROR: extractCitations
  tarball:
/home/biocadmin/PACKAGES/3.5/bioc/src/contrib/pathprint_1.2.4.tar.gz
  error: 18:181: unexpected symbol
17:     pages ="68--81",
18:     textVersion = paste("Altschuler, G. M., O. Hofmann, I.
Kalatskaya, R. Payne, S. J. Ho Sui, U. Saxena, A. V. Krivtsov, S. A.
Armstrong, T. Cai, L. Stein and W. A. Hide (2013). "Pathprinting

Replace the double dash with single and it should be fine.

Valerie