[Bioc-devel] Vignette update after change in git mirror repo

Maia Smith mas29 at sfu.ca
Sat Apr 22 00:20:35 CEST 2017

Thanks for your feedback James. I'm not sure why this error is appearing,
because the latest svn commit *changed* that error, and shouldn't be
looking for "frac" any longer - here is the code copied from the
bioconductor mirror -

stop("Perturbations data frame must have the following column names: ",
          "\"pert_name\", \"prev_tp\"")