[Bioc-devel] Vignette update after change in git mirror repo

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Fri Apr 21 22:53:37 CEST 2017

The update won't get built if there is an error during check:

Quitting from lines 42-54 (timescape_vignette.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'timescape_vignette.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
Perturbations data frame must have the following column names: "pert_name",
"prev_tp", "frac"
Execution halted

You can either check the build page (which you should be doing, since
packages that fail check won't be part of the release on MONDAY):
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/ or (better yet),
you should build and check locally before you check in your changes.