[Bioc-devel] build on different version

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Sun Apr 16 23:19:35 CEST 2017

hi,

thanks for the update, let me know if i can do something about the
problem with the mavericks build. btw, the last changes i made to
VariantFiltering to pass the build without errors and warnings have
broken another package (RareVariantVis) that i wasn't aware until today
that it was importing the functionality i've updated (moving 'scores()'
from VariantFiltering to GenomicScores). i've contacted the maintainer
and hopefully this will be fixed soon.

cheers,

robert.