[Bioc-devel] devel builds April 13-14

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Fri Apr 14 22:13:21 CEST 2017

Hi,

Just a heads up that the devel build reports for April 13 and 14 do not
reflect the most current commits to svn. We accidentally disabled the
script that refreshes our internal repo before the build so the past 2
build cycles used packages from April 11. The build report for Saturday,
April 15 should be up to date.

Thanks to everyone for cleaning up their packages and sorry for the
inconvenience the stale build reports may have caused. Today was the
deadline for passing build and check with no errors but clearly we need
to wait until we have a fresh report before making any decisions. Things
should be back on track early next week and at that point we'll identify
additional packages for deprecation, if any.

Thanks.

Valerie