[Bioc-devel] Devel landing page version not updated after successful build

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Tue Apr 11 22:15:17 CEST 2017

Hi Raymond,

I think this is my fault. I accidentally turned off the cronjob that
refreshes/syncs the experiment data repos on the master builder. The job
has been reinstated and should run for today's builds. Thanks for
catching this and sorry for the inconvenience.

Valerie