[Bioc-devel] Devel landing page version not updated after successful build

Raymond Cavalcante rcavalca at umich.edu
Tue Apr 11 21:24:36 CEST 2017

Hello,

As an additional wrinkle to this problem, I think that the builds for chipenrich are still using chipenrich.data v1.11.6 instead of the successful chipenrich.data v1.99.10. When I look at the R CMD check errors, I strongly suspect it's because the wrong version of chipenrich.data is being used. Orthogonally, the Travis builds that I have setup for these packages using Rdevel appear to be fine.

Thanks for any advice,
Raymond Cavalcante