[Bioc-devel] Devel landing page version not updated after successful build

Raymond Cavalcante rcavalca at umich.edu
Tue Apr 11 21:24:36 CEST 2017


As an additional wrinkle to this problem, I think that the builds for chipenrich are still using chipenrich.data v1.11.6 instead of the successful chipenrich.data v1.99.10. When I look at the R CMD check errors, I strongly suspect it's because the wrong version of chipenrich.data is being used. Orthogonally, the Travis builds that I have setup for these packages using Rdevel appear to be fine.

Thanks for any advice,
Raymond Cavalcante

> On Apr 11, 2017, at 10:32 AM, Raymond Cavalcante <rcavalca at umich.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
> I updated the devel version of chipenrich.data (an experiment package) and got a successful build for v1.99.10 (http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/data-experiment-LATEST/chipenrich.data/ <http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/data-experiment-LATEST/chipenrich.data/>), but the devel landing page doesn't reflect the change in version (http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.5/data/experiment/html/chipenrich.data.html <http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.5/data/experiment/html/chipenrich.data.html>); instead, the given version is v1.11.6.
> I vaguely remember the landing page being quicker to update after a successful build, so I wanted to check in to see if I should be patient, if I've made a mistake, or there is something in the background that I need someone's help to fix.
> Thanks!
> Raymond Cavalcante

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

More information about the Bioc-devel mailing list