[Bioc-devel] package review help

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Fri Sep 30 18:05:40 CEST 2016

I have been chipping in here and there, but I'm not sure if I'm
causing more confusion than help. I just select packages that interest
me and contribute bite size pieces, but I would be happy to assume a
more formal role. It takes very little of my time.

One suggestion is that reviews should be incremental, i.e., provide
obvious feedback first, let the package authors respond, then dig
deeper for more detailed comments.

Michael