[Bioc-devel] "Feature-freeze" deadline for new packages

Lukas Weber lukmweber at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:49:46 CEST 2016

Hi,

I submitted a new package last week, which passed all the checks, but I
haven't heard anything else back since then.

I wanted to confirm how the feature-freeze deadline next week (Friday Oct
7) will work for new packages. If we receive review comments next week,
will there still be some time to address these, either before or after the
feature-freeze deadline? Or will this be too late for the current release?

I would also be grateful for any advice if there is anything further we can
do to assist with the review process. A link to the package/issue is here
(package name "regsplice"):
https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/128

Thanks also for providing all the detailed submission guidelines on the
Bioconductor website -- this was very helpful for preparing our package.

Best regards,
Lukas

Lukas Weber
PhD student