[Bioc-devel] update on devel builds

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Thu Sep 22 23:15:27 CEST 2016

Hi developers,

zin1 (Linux) and moscato1 (Windows) have now been replaced by new and
more powerful machines malbec1 and tokay1, respectively. These new
machines run the devel builds:

- BioC 3.4 software builds:

      https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/bioc-LATEST/

- BioC 3.4 experimental data builds:

      https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/data-experiment-LATEST/

The new machines are located at RPCI in Buffalo, NY. morelia is still
at Fred Hutch in Seattle, WA.

Thanks to the additional computing power provided by tokay1, we're now
back on a daily schedule for these builds. The software builds start
every day at 5:15 pm EST and the report gets updated the day after
around 2 pm EST.

There are a few components that are still missing on tokay1 and causing
some packages to ERROR on this machine. We're working on this and
apologize for the inconvenience.

Please remember that the deadline for packages passing 'R CMD build'
and 'R CMD check' without error is Friday October 7 (i.e. 2 weeks from
now). See our release schedule for the details:

    https://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

Cheers,
H.

--