[Bioc-devel] Updating author/maintainer info

Bemis, Kylie k.bemis at northeastern.edu
Thu Sep 22 05:42:08 CEST 2016

Thanks, but when I follow the directions, it doesn’t work:

svn: E175013: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/trunk/experiment/pkgs/CardinalWorkflows'
svn: E175013: Access to 'https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/trunk/experiment/pkgs/CardinalWorkflows' forbidden

Kylie

~~~
Kylie Ariel Bemis
Future Faculty Fellow
College of Computer and Information Science
Northeastern University

On Sep 21, 2016, at 10:37 PM, Monther Alhamdoosh <m.hamdoosh at gmail.com<mailto:m.hamdoosh at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Kyle,

See the Experiment Data Packages section here

https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/source-control/

Cheers,
Monther