[Bioc-devel] Updating author/maintainer info

Kyle Dwayne Bemis kbemis at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 22 04:16:52 CEST 2016

Hello,

My personal information has changed and I need to update my author/maintainer name and email address on my packages.

For Cardinal, this is easy, but CardinalWorkflows is a data package, so I cannot update it myself. How can I update the data package info?

Besides subscribing to the mailing list on my new institution's email address, is there anything else I need to do?

Thank you,
Kylie

~~~
Kylie Ariel Bemis
Future Faculty Fellow
College of Computer and Information Science
Northeastern University