[Bioc-devel] New Bioconductor project

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Sun Sep 4 00:14:12 CEST 2016

On 09/03/2016 09:47 AM, Ted Wong wrote:

> Anaquin (https://github.com/student-t/Anaquin). Thanks Martin!

Hi Ted --

Anaquin was added to the Bioconductor source code repository and nightly
builds on 2016-08-26; see

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/bioc-LATEST/

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/bioc-LATEST/Anaquin/zin1-buildsrc.html

and is available via in Bioc 'devel'

   http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.4/bioc/html/Anaquin.html

email with svn credentials and additional instructions were sent August
31 from 'packages at bioconductor.org'. I have forwarded the information to
you a second time; please let me know if it does not arrive.

Martin