[Bioc-devel] Fwd: BiocInstaller::useDevel() Error: 'devel' version requires a more recent R

Kevin RUE kevinrue67 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:18:09 CEST 2016

By the way, the reason why I am asking is that BiocCheck raised the
following warning, after I upgraded my system to R-3.4 and Bioc-devel:

WARNING: Update R version dependency from 3.3 to 3.4

Now that I updated the R version dependency, everything is fine on my
updated machine, but the Travis build fails because it doesn't have 3.4
installed.
But I suppose that the BioC devel-build servers have R-3.4 installed, right?

All the best, and sorry for the additional email,
Kevin