[Bioc-devel] Fwd: BiocInstaller::useDevel() Error: 'devel' version requires a more recent R

Kevin RUE kevinrue67 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:07:30 CEST 2016

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for the question and answers, it helped me a lot on my
local machine.

While we're on the topic, does anyone know when R-devel (R-3.4) will be
available on Travis CI ? Because it is running R-3.3.1, and therefore
produces the same error message when I instruct Travis to install packages
from the devel branch.

I suppose this is something that I need to post on the Travis GitHub isse
tracker, right, considering the following message?

R for Travis-CI is not officially supported, but is community maintained.
Please file any issues at https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues
and mention @craigcitro, @hadley and @jimhester in the issue
Best,
Kevin