[Bioc-devel] msPurity check failure on Windows

Thomas Lawson thomas.nigel.lawson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 15:07:51 CEST 2016

Hi Martin/all

It looks like the build/check [1] is still using an older version of the
code (v0.99.9) so it is still failing the check in Windows. i.e. it has not
updated to version (v0.99.12) [2] of the code.

Is this going to be a problem for the package to be accepted into the next
stable release?

Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Kind regards,
Tom

[1] http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/msPurity/
[2] https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/msPurity/