[Bioc-devel] msPurity check failure on Windows

Thomas Lawson thomas.nigel.lawson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:17:24 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for everybody who worked to get mzR to build and pass on Windows.

The package msPurity, which relies on mzR, was building and passing all
checks after the mzR updates but then unfortunately started failing on a
unit test on the Windows server.

The problem seems to be from when I call xcms::group in a unit test. The
error message goes away on my local Windows machine when I load in the XCMS
library as 'library(xcms)' rather than calling directly 'xcms::group' in
the test script.

I know we are well past the package deadline for this release, but I was
just checking if there is perhaps a small chance of getting my package into
the stable release (if it passes the CMD check on Windows by tomorrow)?

Kind regards,
Tom